Establishments joining the GT program are required to do the following:
- Provide a monthly salary for the entire minimum training period. With respect to contracts associated with training that leads to employment,
and federal pension authority obligations will be required.
- Provide a program period that can range from a minimum of 6 months up to a maximum of 18 months. Graduate trainees eligible for a
permanent full time employment should be provided a confirmation within a 12 months timeframe.
- Provide job description for the targeted roles within the first 6 months of joining.
- Support in developing the Personal Development Plans (PDP) for the concerned GT. The PDP should focus on the enhancement of relevant
technical and soft skills as well as competencies development.
- Employment confirmation upon completing the assigned Personal Development Plan (PDP). This applies to contracts that provide